- 1 Cross-linked polyethylene inner pipe (PE-Xb).
- 2 Bonding layer connecting the inner pipe to the aluminium pipe.
- 3 Butt-welded aluminium pipe, thickness min 0,3 mm.
- 4 Bonding layer connecting the outer pipe to the aluminium pipe.
- 5 Cross-linked polyethylene outer pipe (PE-Xb), size 14-32.
High-density polyethylene outer pipe (PE-HD), size 40-75
Technical data Gerpex pipe
Classes of application (UNI ISO 21003): 2/10 bar, 5/10 bar
Maximum operating temperature: 95 °C
Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
Coefficient of linear expansion: 0,026 mm/m °C
Thermal conductivity: 0,45 W/m °C
Minimum radius of bending: 5 x Ø pipe
Surface roughness of internal pipe: 7 μm
Fire reaction class: EL (EN 13501-1)
Technical data of insulating sheath
Material: Closed-cell expanded polyethylene, covered with a film in
Thermal conductivity (at 40 °C): ≤ 0.040 W/mK (UNI EN ISO 8497).
Fire reaction class: 1 (UNI 9177); DL-s2-d2 (EN 13501-1).
Operating temperature: -20 °C - 110 °C.
Thickness of covering: Compliant with attachment B- TAB 1 of
Presidential Decree 412/93 for pipes that run within structures that do
not face onto the exterior, nor onto heated rooms.