- 1 Motorized valve DN20 4-way with by-pass passage
- 2 Ball valve DN20 with 3rd by-pass way
- 3 Impurity collection filter DN20
- 4 Discharge bibcock
- 5 Manual vent valve
- 6 Delivery manifold
- 7 Return manifold
- 8 Ball valve DN20 with probe connection M10x1
- 9 Ball valve DN20 with integrated check cartridge
- 10 Ball valve DN20 with swivel joint for accounting instruments
- 11 Measuring device for thermal energy with 2 impulsive input and M-Bus output
- 12 Hot water impulse launch volumetric counter
- 13 Cold water impulse launch volumetric counter
- 14 Painted galvanized metal box with key-operated lock for partition of 120 mm
Heat carrier fluid: water
Maximum operating temperature, heating circuit: 90 °C
Maximum operating pressure, heating circuit: 6 bar
Maximum temperature of domestic hot water: 90 °C
Maximum temperature of domestic cold water: 30 °C
Maximum domestic water pressure: 6 bar
Thermal and domestic water heating consumption measuring modules (with centralized production of hot water), equipped with 4-way zone valve, set up for installation of a DN15 energy meter and DN15 volumetric meter, with distribution collectors: available in a box for built-in installation or with brackets for direct wall-mounted installation.
The zone valve is controlled by the temperature control thermostat of the individual residential unit, and this allows complete separation of the thermal zone of each flat on the centralized distribution network; the by-pass passage realizes the pressure drops when the 4-way valve is open, so as to stabilize the operating conditions of the centralized system.
Furthermore, to facilitate the balancing of the condominium distribution system and to avoid any problems of poor service caused by the greater transit of fluid in some modules to the disadvantage of others, a balancing valve kit is supplied, as an accessory to be installed on the fluid flow line in the housing instead of the impurity collection filter, in order to guarantee the transit of the design flow for each individual residential unit.
N.B. Testing and starting up the system are not included in the sales price.