Heat recovery unit Recupera DUCT - Horizontal URCO and vertical URCV heat recovery unit for service industry
URCO and URCV ventilation units with high efficiency heat recovery are
designed and developed for not residential applications and allow the
room air renewal with the highest energy saving; they specifically meet
requirements of UE Regulation n°1253/2014.
These units may be integrated with traditional heating and cooling
systems, but they can operate also alone.
The series, both horizontal and vertical configuration, consists of six
sizes, and covers 450 - 3.800 m³/h airflow range.
• Self-supporting body with 25 mm thickness sandwich panels, galvanized
steel sheet metal inner skin, precoated steel sheet metal outer skin RAL 9002
• Non-flammable mineral wool thermal and acoustic insulation
• High efficiency (>75%) counterflow heat recovery, aluminium heat
exchanger plates with supplementary sealing and built-in motorized
by-pass device; aluminium drain pan, fitted with 1/2" M
condensation outlet (on side for horizontal unit, on bottom for vertical unit)
• Compact filters at both intakes with synthetic (external layers) and
micro-glass (intermediate layer) media and galvanized steel frame, M5
efficiency class on return air, F7 efficiency class on fresh air, easily
removable from bottom and side panels; efficiency according to EN 779:2012
• Centrifugal fans with free impeller with reversed blades directly
coupled to electric motors with EC technology; impeller in plastic
material reinforced with fibre glass for sizes 05 and 10, in aluminium
for larger sizes
• Built-in electric box with electronic controller for a complete
control of all typical functions of the unit; in particular:
- manual control of EC fan motors
- automatic control of EC fan motors (air flow fix)
- motorized damper on/off mode control
- heat recovery defrost control
- free-cooling on/off mode control
- weekly programming
- alarm management and dirty filter warning
- remote on/off
- remote Summer/Winter mode
- EC fan motors management by fire alarm digital input
- BMS via RS485 serial port (Modbus RTU protocol)
Duct Recovery units are suitable for working environment free of
aggressive, corrosive and explosive agents, which can irreparably damage
their components and structures.
Discover our systems
Be updated on events, offers and new products Emmeti !
AFTER SALE SERVICE
Find the Emmeti after sale service nearest to you !