Controlled mechanical ventilation Recupera ONE-100
Controlled mechanical ventilation decentralised dual flow unit with heat
recovery, for service industry
Decentralised VMC dual-flow heat recovery unit, suitable for wall
installation in premises up to 80 m² (school rooms, waiting rooms, open-space...)
• Outer fan casing manufactured from high quality ABS providing long
lasting and robust construcion. The unit are finished in white RAL 9010.
• Internal structure in polypropylene foam to minimize thermal bridges,
noise level and to ensure maximum tightness.
• EC external rotor motors fitted as standard for energy saving.
Provided with integral thermal protection, mounted on sealed for life
• Centrifugal fan with reverse blades dynamically balanced and coupled
directly to the high performance and silent motor.
• Counter-current cross-flow high performance heat exchanger.
• Cover 100% recyclable plastic.
• The units are tested in the TÜV Rheinland recognised laboratory,
meaning accurate, up to date information on electrical safety,
performance and noise level that can be relied upon.
• Designed and manufactured according to the standard EN 60335-2-80 (Low
Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
• Easy installation & money saving: no design and preset of any
distribution system are required for the decentralized unit.
• Extremely quiet thanks to the fact that the motors with low power
consumption are encapsulated inside the PPE structures that attenuates
• G4 filters easy to remove from the outside. Internal F7 filter on request.
• Automatic anti-freeze system that prevents ice from building up on
heat exchager inlet side.
• Two drainage holes to be used according to need climate requirement.
• Single-speed operation.
• Two-speed operation.
• Variable-speed operation with external control SEL4...
• 3-speed operation with external control SEL4..., that includes the
free cooling mode as well.
• Variable-speed operation by means of external home automation system
“BMS”, not supplied by EMMETI.
Discover our systems