With the ANALOGUE CONSOLE the user can set the set-point of the temperature, the fan speed (I-II-III-AUTO), the OFF status of the thermo-regulator and the operation of the fan convector (Summer/Winter). The console is linked to the POWER IdroLAN across a telephone cable (4 lines), from which is drawn the electric supply and the exchange of information.
This unit is equipped with:
• a LED that indicates the operating mode and the activation status of the IdroLAN Temperature Controller
• four LEDs displaying the selection relating to the operating mode of the fan and any warnings
• two buttons to set the operating mode (Mode: Cool / Heat) and to select the operating mode of the fan
• an ambient temperature sensor
• a knob to set the Set-point value of the ambient temperature and to turn the temperature controller OFF