Recupera DRY, controlled mechanical ventilation unitwithdehumidification and air treatment for horizontal installation
- 1 Air/air heat recovery system;
- 2 Compressor;
- 3 Finned integration coil (water);
- 4 Finned coil (evaporator);
- 5 Finned coil (condenser 1);
- 6 Plate heat exchanger (condenser 2);
- 7 Centrifugal fan (room air delivery pipe);
- 8 Centrifugal fan (air expulsion);
- 9 Electric control board (controller and terminal board);
- 10 Motorised damper (room air recirculation);
- 11 Motorised damper (external air intake);
- 12 Motorised damper (bathroom air intake).
The machine is made up from a galvanised sheet structure with
particular heat and noise isolation which encloses: a direct expansion
cooling circuit for dehumidification of the air, an additional finned
heat exchanger to connect to the heating system for summer/winter
integration, a high efficiency air/air heat recovery system, motorised
dampers for the adjustment of the respective air flows, accessible G4
filters positioned in the respective unit air inlet pipes, two
“brushless” variable flow electric fans, a condensate collection tray,
an electric control board and a remote control panel to be installed on
a guide in a wall-hung electric control board.
The air flows treated by the Recupera DRY can be set via the control
panel, the speed of the electric fans is adjusted automatically to
ensure the pre-fixed air flow in the distribution channels and combat
the relative pressure drops.
The air introduced into the environment can be made up from two air
flows: renewal with heat recovery and air recirculation.
The renewal and recirculation flows can be combined, if desired,
depending on the flow rates and the type of treatment to be carried out.
Air treatments available:
• RENEWAL of the air with eventual winter heating or summer cooling;
• RECIRCULATION of the air with: winter heating, summer cooling, summer
dehumidification, summer cooling and dehumidification;
• RECIRCULATION of the air with partial RENEWAL, together with all
treatments envisioned for recirculation.
Air flows available:
• air introduced into the environment, with recirculation that can be
set from: 200 m³/h up to 300 m³/h);
• renewable air that can be set from: 80 up to 160 m³/h.
The finned coil, connected to the radiant heating system, allows summer
cooling and winter heating; the outlet temperature can be adjusted by
the machine itself, with the addition of an external mixing valve (with
modulating adjustment) or via adjustment of the radiant system that
controls the temperature of the water sent.
Dehumidification and Cooling mode
The air is pre-cooled by the water coil fed by the heating system; the
cooling evaporator carries out cooling and consequent dehumidification
of the air.
The cooling circuit has two condensers connected in parallel: as well
as an air-cooled condenser there is a second plate condenser that
disposes of the condensation heat into the radiant system water.
The two electronic expansion valves allow to distribute the
condensation heat to the air and water in the proportions desired; in
this way, it is possible to obtain the desired outlet air temperature
between maximum cooling and neutrality.
The temperature of the outlet air can be set as: summer neutral, summer
integration, winter neutral and winter integration.
Energy recovering (winter)**: 91% - Power supply: 230/1/50 V~/ph/Hz -
Refrigerant (R134a): 0,56 kg - Sound pressure level at 1 m: 39 dB(A).
Supplementary heat exchange: Total cooling capacity (1): 1950 W -
Heating capacity (2): 2050 W.
(*) Outdoor temperature 35 °C, 50% RH.
(**) Indoor temperature 20 °C / 50% RH - outdoor temperature -5 °C /
(1) Inlet air condition 27 °C 48% RH, in/out water temperature 7/12 °C,
nominal airflow rate.
(2) Inlet air condition 20 °C, in/out water temperature 45/40 °C,
nominal airflow rate.
Discover our systems