CMV dual-flow ducted unit with heat recovery, suitable for vertical wall mounting.
• External frame made of galvanised steel which gives the structure
robustness and reliability over time.
The unit is RAL 9010 powder coated.
• Internal structure made of expanded polypropylene to minimise thermal
bridges, sound emission and to ensure maximum tightness.
• EC external rotor motors with low energy consumption.
Equipped with thermal protection and mounted on ball bearings to
• Centrifugal fan with balanced reversed blades dynamically and
directly coupled to the motor, high performance and low noise.
• Very high efficiency heat exchanger, cross-flow, counter-current.
Heat exchanger efficiency over 90% (test method according to standard EN 308).
• Ease of installation: fixing bracket supplied as standard for
simplified wall attachment.
• Heat efficiency of the unit of up to 92%.
• G4 filters easily extractable from the outside: for maintenance
operations it is not necessary to remove the access panel. The unit is
also equipped with an F7 filter for further filtering of the air in
input (with the exception of MED B-150 and MED A-150 models).
• Integrated bypass ideal for "free cooling" operation during
the summer season.
• Automatic frost protection to prevent ice from forming on the input
side of the exchanger.
• Two drain holes to be used depending on climatic needs.
• The units are tested in the TÜV Rheinland recognised laboratory,
meaning accurate, up to date information on electrical safety,
performance and noise level that can be relied upon. Designed and
manufactured according to the standard EN 60335-2-80 (Low Voltage
Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
How does Recupera MED work
Recupera MED allows to expel the exhaust air from the polluted areas
and to enter fresh air collected from the outside. This is a Monobloc
system in which you can find all the necessary parts to make it work. It
is ideal for residential applications until 350 m², indoor installations
as cellars, technical rooms and attics.