CMV dual-flow ducted unit with heat recovery, suitable for horizontal
false ceiling mounting.
• External frame made of galvanised steel which gives the structure
robustness and reliability over time. The unit is RAL 9010 powder coated.
• Internal structure made of expanded polypropylene to minimise thermal
bridges, sound emission and to ensure maximum tightness.
• EC external rotor motors with low energy consumption.
Equipped with thermal protection and mounted on ball bearings to
• Centrifugal fan with balanced reversed blades dynamically and
directly coupled to the motor, high performance and low noise.
• Very high efficiency heat exchanger, cross-flow, counter-current.
• Ease of installation: 243 mm height (max. 269 mm, including mounting
brackets and condensate drainage) to be installed in height contained spaces.
• Integral bypass for "free cooling" during the summer
season: automatic operation in the A version, manual in the B version
(only for SLIM-110 models).
• G4 filter easily extractable from the outside: for maintenance
operations. It is not necessary to remove the access panel.
Remote F7 filter on request.
• Automatic frost protection to prevent ice from forming on the inlet
side of the exchanger.
• Two drainage holes to be used depending on season used.
• The units are tested in the TÜV Rheinland recognised laboratory,
meaning accurate, up to date information on electrical safety,
performance and noise level that can be relied upon.
Designed and manufactured according to the standard EN 60335-2-80 (Low
Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
How Recupera Slim autonomous works
Recupera SLIM allows to expel the exhaust air from the more polluting
rooms like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms, introducing clean air
taken from outdoors into “noble” areas like living rooms or bedrooms,
recovering the energy in the exhaust air.