Air extraction unit (CMV), very low energy consumption, ideal for
continuous ventilation in bathrooms, toilets and small/medium size rooms.
Suitable to extract air directly to the outside or through short linear
ducting. The unit can be wall, ceiling, or window mounted.
• Structure made from high quality ABS, shock- and UV ray resistant,
colour RAL 9010.
• Aerodynamic fan, high efficiency, with “winglet” blade, i.e. with end
fins for optimum quietness and performance.
• High efficiency EC motor with thermal protection and mounted on ball
bearings that guarantee the product increased durability and also make
it suitable for cold climates.
Designed for continuous operation: also suitable for intermittent use.
• IPX4 degree of protection again splashing.
• Elegant design front cover and minimalist lines; adapts to any type
of interior decor. Can be removed without the use of tools for cleaning operations.
• Rear reinforcement ring to prevent the tube deforming during installation.
• Multi-speed: the unit is optimised for continuous operation (24/7)
with the possibility to select the minimum speed from 3 positions,
depending on the rate of ventilation required:
- Minimum speed:
21/29/47 m³/h (6,8,13 l/s), can be selected both in the event of direct
expulsion installation and with short ducting (jumper selection);
- Medium speed:
automatically enabled when the Recovery Unit exceeds the value set;
- Maximum speed (Boost):
manually enabled via external switch or ambient sensor (max 83 m3/h).
• 100% recyclable plastic.
• Double electrical insulation: does not require earthing.
• Designed and manufactured according to the standard EN 60335-2-80
(Low Voltage Directive) and the EMC Directive (Electromagnetic Compatibility).